Predator SS High Profile Semi-Automatic Stretch Wrap System
- Up to 12 RPM rotating table can deliver 10-20 loads per hour
- 20″ Roll Width Capacity
- 70” max load height
- 48”x48” Octagonal
Qualified applicants can get approved for financing in as little as seconds with CIT . Applying online is simple. Click the link below to start your application!
Please note that we are not affiliated with CIT Group Inc. and any finance related questions should be directed to their offices.
Simple and easy to use, the Predator SS is the affordable solution to stretch wrap your load without stretching your budget. The Predator SS is loaded with features, including top and bottom counters, photo eye, and two (2) wrapping modes.
State-of-the-art INFO screen shows current machine operation and makes troubleshooting easy. The Simplified Stretch allows you to precisely adjust your stretch level and film force on your load with the turn of a knob.
The Predator SS includes our Simplified Stretch constant diameter stretch system that is easy to use, just turn the knob to increase the stretch and increase the film force on the load. The Predator SS will deliver 60% to 150% stretch to wrap loads tightly and securely without stretching your budget. The operator controls include a membrane touch panel with an INFO screen to view current wrapping mode plus machine diagnostics.
Predator SS High Profile
Semi-Automatic High Profile Stretch Wrapper
|Standard Load Dimensions
|Standard Turntable Weight Capacity
|Standard Stretch Wrap Height
|Max Loads An Hour
- Simplified Stretch allows you to precisely adjust the film stretch and force on your load, giving you greater film performance and utilization.
- INFO Screen allows for simple operation and helps make troubleshooting easy
- Simple and sturdy design makes the Predator SS an easy-to-use, affordable, and reliable machine
- Advanced INFO Screen: Provides system diagnostics for easy troubleshooting.
- Semi-Automatic Controls: Photo eye and top and bottom wrap counters increase productivity and efficiency.
- Simplified Stretch: Simplified Stretch is easy to use, just turn the knob to adjust your film stretch and force on the load for better film performance and to best suit your wrapping needs.
- Control Panel Programmable: settings allow for consistent wrapping from load to load and maximum film savings.
- Low Profile can use an optional ramp for loading with hand pallet jacks.
- Scale to wrap and weigh loads: heavy duty load-cell scale with digital readout for ease of wrap and weigh, includes splitting the frame (must be calibrated by certified scale company once installed, not included in price).
- Advanced Infra-Red Sensor: detects dark, reflective, or hard to see products.
- 30” Film Carriage: wider film allows faster wrapping times and increased production rates.
- 30” Trident Film Carriage: designed for loads that need to have air flow and breath. Includes film fingers and 3 film heads to accept rolls of film from 1” to 10” wide x 10” O.D. to maximize breath-ability. Film fingers allow you to adjust film width for maximum flexibility. Capable of wrapping with any combination of 1, 2 or all 3 film heads. A single roll of 20 or 30” film may also be used when standard wrapping is desired.
- Film Fingers: Film Fingers can reinforce the edges of the top and bottom of the film for greater strength, or to narrow the film width for applications that require ventilation. Adjustable fingers mount on a sliding bracket affixed to the carriage.
- 5,000 lb Weight Capacity HP Turntable: 5,000-pound capacity heavy duty caster drive system and larger 1 HP motor and gear reducer.
- 6,000 lb Weight Capacity HP Turntable: 6,000-pound capacity ring bearing support with double banded V belt driver system and larger 1 HP motor and gear reducer.
- 220 Volt – 50/60 Hertz 15 Amp Electrical: Because of the different configurations the customer is responsible for the plug and cord.
- 5 Year Warranty: Extends standard warranty from 3 years to 5 years, unlimited cycles
- Spare Parts Kit
- Predator Semi-Automatic Custom Enamel Paint Color: Customer supplied paint chip required for best color match. The Predator is painted with one custom color replacing the standard Predator green color for the complete machine including electrical enclosure. Highlight will use our standard paint supplier and paint processes. If additional colors or other customer specifications are required, please consult us for quote. Increases lead time by 2 weeks.
- Heavy Duty Low Profile Ramp: allows the customer to load with a pallet jack.
- 24” Porch for Low Profile Ramp: porches may be required for pallet jack to clear pallet when loading with ramp depending on fork lengths and pallet height/clearance.
- 48” Porch for Low Profile Ramp: porches may be required for pallet jack to clear pallet when loading with ramp depending on fork lengths and pallet height/clearance.
- Split Frame HP Turntable: separates the turntable and tower frame for wrapping larger diagonals or to be mounted over existing scale. Includes flexible sealtite conduit for 40” of distance from tower to turntable. Reduces turntable speed to 8 RPM.
- Split Frame HP Turntable: separates the turntable and tower frame for wrapping larger diagonals or to be mounted over existing scale. Includes flexible sealtite conduit for 60” of distance from tower to turntable and long distance top of load sensor. Reduces turntable speed to 8 RPM.
- Wrap Height Extension to 104”: extended tower for wrapping up to 104” tall.
|Turntable Size – High Profile
|48”x48” Octagonal standard
|Standard Load Weight Capacity
|Turntable Rotation Speed
|Loads Wrapped per Hour
|10 to 20
|wrap up/down and wrap up only
|Standard Load Height – High Profile
|115 Volts, 15 Amp
|Baldor 90 VDC