KÄRCHER Scrubber Drier B 150 R
- Configurable machine
- Innovative KIK key system
- Auto Fill (optional)
- Choice of four batteries
- Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Large, color display
- Easy handling
- AGM or Wet Battery Optional Models Available
Qualified applicants can get approved for financing in as little as seconds with CIT . Applying online is simple. Click the link below to start your application!
Please note that we are not affiliated with CIT Group Inc. and any finance related questions should be directed to their offices.
Freely configurable, compact B 150 R ride-on scrubber drier with 150 l tanks, available in roller or disc head version. Perfect for medium-sized areas from 2,500 to 10,000 m².
The compact B 150 R is perfect for cleaning indoor areas and always offers an optimal view. The battery-powered ride-on scrubber dryer (180–240 Ah wet/gel batteries) is equipped with a working width of 75 or 90 centimeters and comes with either roller head incl. sweep function (ideal for structured floors) or disc head for smooth floors. The optional all-wheel drive guarantees optimal traction and helps to confidently master bends and slopes. The brush head and squeegee are automatically lowered. The machine has a large color display and color-coded operating elements. This facilitates the handling of the machine considerably. The automatic adjustment of the contact pressure, adjustable cleaning modes and the KIK key system round off the equipment package. The Dose cleaning agent dosing unit, the Auto Fill function for efficient filling of the fresh water tank, as well as the patented tank rinsing system for convenient cleaning of the dirty water tank, are also available as options.
B 150 R
- Equipment details can be freely selected.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to the cleaning requirements.
- Economically sound solution.
Innovative KIK key system
- Greater protection from incorrect operation.
- Lower service costs.
- Optimum matching to the individual cleaning tasks without overwhelming the user.
Energy Saving eco!efficiency mode
- Reduced power consumption.
- 40% longer runtime per battery charge.
- Even quieter and therefore ideal for noise-sensitive areas (daytime cleaning, hospitals, hotels, etc.).
Large color display
- Clearly arranged display of the current program.
- Quick and easy changes to settings possible.
Patented tank rinsing system (optional)
- Easy cleaning of the waste water tank.
- Water savings of up to 70% in comparison with cleaning using a standard water hose.
- Improved hygiene.
On-Board Charger (optional)
- No separate battery charger necessary.
- Convenient and easy handling.
- Can be used with various battery types.
- Easy handling thanks to logically structured control elements with colour coding.
- Easier use and shorter learning curve.
|Working width of brushes||750-900 mm|
|Working width, vacuuming||940-1060 mm|
|Fresh/dirty water tank||150/ 150 liters|
|Working width with 1 side brush||1300 mm|
|Brush rotational speed||180 -1300 rpm|
|Battery||36V/360 (Ah Wet) 36V/312(AGM Dry)|
|Battery Runtime||max 5 hours|
|Rated input power||up to 1900 w|
|Traction Motor||300 w|
|Weight w/o accessories||560 kg|
|Weight w/ accessories||610 kg|
|Weight including packaging||612.1 kg|
|Brush contact pressure||340-560 (g/cm^2)|
|Dimensions||1790 x 1080 x 1410 mm|